- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g ICAN, ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in Accounting/Finance environment.
- Must have Tax experience with Knowledge of Tax laws
- Financial Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting
- Record Mgt
- Professional Knowledge of Accounting
- Financial Confidentiality A good first degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class Upper.
- A Masters’ degree will be an advantage