- Preparation of Annual Budget and implementation of Budgetary Control
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending financial policies and procedures.
- Payment of staff salaries
- Ensure timely filing of all reports and returns to all relevant regulators and government agencies.
- Preparation of Monthly and annual Financial Reports to management for decision making
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure adequate funding where necessary through invoice discount, debt financing, equity financing, overdraft etc.
- Implement strict credit control regime to avoid bad debts
- Optimize use of Accounting software for appropriate financial processes and reporting
- Maintenance and update of all Books of Accounts
- Creation of Financial Policy
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Supervise regular client account and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare weekly management reports.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Manage the company's tax affairs.
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- Prepare financial reports for Board meetings.
- Strict Compliance to Financial Policy
- Generate monthly cashflow and Variance analysis to track cost drivers
- Working with external auditors
- Experience Length: 5 years
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- A professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Quick Books Accounting Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word,
Knowledge of Reports and accounting standard operating procedures
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to the email address below with the job vacancy and location as the email subject e.g. “Accountant - Abuja”
June 17, 2019