- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Degree in relevant fields.
- Sound oratory skills
- Active listener
- Complex problem solving