- Will maintain all statutory payments including WHT, VAT, PAYE, revenue payments, Pension and filling etc.
- Ensuring that all external financial reports, returns, and statements are complete, accurate and conform to local regulatory, fiscal, legal and other statutory requirements
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare tax remittances for payment.
- Prepare Monthly staff salaries, allowances, and bonuses where applicable.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Respond to all financial correspondence, complaints, and queries
- First degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any related numerate discipline with a minimum of second class or its equivalent.
- 3-4 years practical accounting experience
- ICAN, ACCA or ACA will be an added advantage
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage.