Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial Services, Technology, and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We bring a team of the best thinkers, visionaries, and industry professionals. We bring them together in a symbiotic relationship that infuses talent acquisition with innovative technology that helps us to redefine and pioneer new ways to help companies to secure the talent they need. We bring a level of perfection that blurs the line between service and experience. We exemplify character. Built on trust, focus, and originality, we have been recruiting exceptional talent for our clients since our inception.
- We are currently seeking an accurate, experienced, and thorough Accountant to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will demonstrate your expertise in a variety of accounting practices, including accounts receivable and payable, reconciling the general ledger, approving expense reports, and conducting audits. To succeed in this position, you will be highly accurate, prompt and efficient—adding value to your Job role and upholding our firm’s exceptional reputation.
Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payments and log accordingly.
- Generate billing statements and reports.
- Monitor and promote compliance by business units with fixed asset policies.
- Lead the accounting team to perform daily accounting tasks and manage month-end activities to ensure timely issue of cost reports incorporating key financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Help with monthly, quarterly, and annual audits.
- Interact with clients on the phone, email, and in person.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding their accounts.
- Review and approve expense reports.
- Review and reconcile the general ledger regularly.
- Contribute to forecasting and budget planning sessions.
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain constant communication with the organization and our clients.
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals.
Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate caliber -2:2 Bachelor degree in accounting or above
- Minimum 1-year experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting
- Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus, as well as ICAN Certification.
- Experience with accounts payable and receivable is preferred
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Superior math skills and an analytical mind
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and financial statements
- Experience with audits, budget creation, and expense reports strongly preferred
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.