Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Head Office as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all Head Office current accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- To co-ordinance with Area Sales Manager closely and provide all relevant information required for proper and timely management decision - making.
- To maintain fixed Asset register at the branch level.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 0-1 year experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.