Duties & Responsibilities
• Reconciling the orders which have been taken with receipts.
• Identifying the inconsistencies in the software which is available for supporting this process.
• Comparing the receipts with inventory and adjusting budget accordingly.
Income statement to show profits and losses over a period of time
• Managing the payroll and payments and preparing the deposit slips after having reconciled the cash and credit cards.
• Making the deposits at the banks whenever necessary.
• Handling diverse types of accounts and accounting transactions.
• Keeping records of the financial transactions and verifying the records related to the restaurant transactions.
• Preparing weekly checks and also maintaining bank balance records.
• Preparing invoices, making bills etc, preparing the profit and loss sheets of the restaurant for the annual record.
Receive invoices and bargain for the best price for the restaurant
• Using accounting software for completing the bookkeeping tasks efficiently.
• Filing financial formalities and checking them correctly to avoid any discrepancy.
• Recording information associated with accounts and saving them for future correspondence.
Handling the companies tax
Strong accomplished experience in Restaurant accounting
Know how to deal with government officials (tax, health, environmental, ect)
• Proficient in dealing with accounting software
Proficient in MS Office, Word, and Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of accounts
• Responsible and aptitude for numbers
• Trustworthy in nature
• Adequate computer proficiency
Amazing ability to multi-task and handle challenging priorities
Extremely organised with detailed attention
Good people management
Experience working as a restaurant account preferred.
Accountancy experience specifically in Nigeria.