Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Able to handle accounts bookkeeping
- Prepare the company's financial statements and reports to management
- To assist in accounts transactions, checking, verification and follow up
- Prepare payment to vendor and claim (process payment, prepare invoice,
- payment voucher, receipts, cheques)
- Maintain proper filing accounting documents for record keeping
- General administrative support and other relevant ad-hoc tasks or assignments.
- Ability to carry out bank reconciliation on all account
- HND/BSc in Accounting
- 3 years experience in accounting and administration.
- Good communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of accounting
- Software and financial reporting standard.
- Good administrative, personnel management and record filling skills.
- Immediate availability to resume work.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.