Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Keeping the Account payables and receivable update; devoid of errors, for reporting purposes.
- Generating sales invoices, quotations, and purchase order and pass entries into the accounting system, after the necessary approval and coding including accruals and provisions.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for company cash management, reconciliation, replenishment and disbursement.
- Maintain the general ledger
- General administrative responsibilities.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Business Administration. Professional courses will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the Food Industries as a core account officer.
- Previous experience in Pizza Restaurant will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.