Palladium seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- At State-level, convene CSO meetings to review progress and identify recommendations for how to further improve the State Social Health Insurance Agency (SSHIA).
- Provide technical assistance to and support capacity building efforts for selected State-level structures, Local Government Authorities/Areas, wards and facilities to plan and implement feedback processes as required by the BHCPF.
- Implement capacity development of ward and facility level institutions to support feedback processes.
- Develop and implement strategies for assessing, developing and/or strengthening mechanisms and processes that enable citizens to provide feedback on the health system at ward and facility levels.
- Lead expansion of support for CBO meetings and/or other community platforms for beneficiaries to provide feedback on the BHCPF.
- As needed, support development of state-level demand generation plans.
- Develop and manage grants to local civil society organizations to support the implementation of feedback processes.
- Actively contribute to the development of annual work planning, design, implementation, and reporting related to project technical activities.
- Provide assistance within the project team on monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and documentation of project results.
- Respond to ad-hoc technical requests from HP+ and USAID