- The incumbent will assist in developing, coordinating and managing the company’s financial management and reporting activities/frameworks
- Oversee the accounts receivable function of the finance department.
- Carry out a monthly reconciliation of all the company’s bank accounts and submit bank reconciliation statements for review.
- Supervise and update on a regular basis all accounts receivable record.
- Manage and control all deposits.
- Manage the reconciliation of customers accounts and their balances.
- Ensure timely and accurate debtor's report.
- Ensure proper and timely filing of documents, vouchers, journals and records.
- Assist the finance manager in budget preparation.
- Audit all suppliers invoiced to ensure all services on the invoice have been paid for by clients before funds are remitted.
- Assist in reconciliation of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and the preparation of the audit.
- MUST HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY