All Queen's Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with the unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company.
- Analyses business and financial performance.
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports and variance analysis.
- Prepares periodic internal management reports and variance analysis
- Prepares the annual statutory financial reports
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget.
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge the cost-effectiveness of business operations.
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal & external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive, proactive and timely cash flow statements and bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
- Prepare and interpret Management accounts for all levels of Management.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register.
- BSc/ HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant working experience in a related field.
- Good at analyzing and resolving complex financial problems,
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
- Strong knowledge of capturing and reporting data
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications with the position you are applying for.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.