ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Applicant must posses 1st Degree in Accounting with minimum of 2 years working experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- High level experience in Microsoft Excel is a must and compulsory.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable in Peachtree accounting package
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.