- Support the Financial Team for the day – to – day financial activities of the Hospital
- Assist in providing financial information, advice, and service for the efficient and smooth running of the business
- Conduct special analyses on financial and management issues as assigned by the Accounts Manager
- Prepare reports covering complex financial and performance issues for review by the Accounts Manager for Management
- Review, audit, reconcile and interpret monthly and annual financial reports
- Prepare appropriate journals, cash flow projections and Cash management for review by the MD, Finance & Operations for decision making
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements
- Provide Payroll services and ensure the obligations with statutory bodies are met and on a timely basis
- Assist in the establishment of accurate forecasts regarding revenues and manage regular reporting requirements
- Ensure efficient management of Hospital’s inventory
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance from a reputable university, professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Relevant working experience in a similar role
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.