- Ability to carry out computer-base audit and render management report real time on transactions of corporate organisations including Bank and Financial Institutions.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Summarize current financial status by collating information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Produce error-free accounting reports and analysis for interpretation to Management.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- B.Sc. / HND degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a relevant field.
- 1-3 years Proven experience as an accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiar with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, such as QuickBooks
- Proficient application with excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Relevant certification (e.g. Accounting Technician or ICAN Professional Levels ) will be plus.
Salary: #80000 -#120000
Location is Ikeja