Radix Pension Managers Limited - Our client, a reputable Investment Banking Organization, is seeking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position above.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Accounting/Economics or its equivalent. ICAN/ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in related department.
- The preferred candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision\
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.