S-TEE Schools - Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
The job role will include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Issue payment receipts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Perform any other duty as assigned to you from time to time
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- HND in Accounting or its equivalent
- A female account officer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience
- Proficiency in at least MS Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for details.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.