- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales and stock balances.
- Review and Audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll, utility bills and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare tax remittances for payment.
- Prepare Monthly staff salaries, allowances and bonuses where applicable.
- Respond to all financial correspondence, complaints and queries
- Timely investigations of POS issues and prompt reconciliation of such in all outlets
- Perform related duties as required.
Skills & Qualification:
- Proven experience as an account officer
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- O.N.D/ H.N.D in any social science related course.
- Age Requirement (28– 35 years old)
- A male candidate is required for this role.
- Candidate must reside at Gbagada and its environs. (Bariga, ketu, ikeja, ogudu, Ojota, Maryland)
- Salary bracket (N40,000 – N50,000) Salary is also negotiable based on previous experience
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.