Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting to fill the position above.
To ensure compliance with company policies in relation to the following:
- Credit & Sales Policies
- Sales Collection & Banking
- Float & Expenses Policy
- Inventory Management
- Stock Policy
- Budgeting Guidelines / Budget Implementation
- Statutory Dues Rendition.
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to Head Office to ensure adequate sanctions are applied
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Head Office as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all Head Office current accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- To co-ordinance with Area Sales Manager closely and provide all relevant information required for proper and timely management decision – making.
- To maintain fixed Asset register at the branch level.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.