Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that is reliable, timely and cost-effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
- Engage, build and manage relationships with both new and prospective clients.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products and services to meet these needs.
- Lead the development of new products and the selection of appropriate strategies compatible with the client’s investment goals and risk appetite.
- Design and manage families of mutual funds.
- Marketing - Customer Acquisition/ Retention
- Coordinate and lead effective and efficient marketing, marketing campaigns and proposal efforts focused on key client segments to improve customer base and revenue.
- Drive the acquisition of new clients and coordinate the marketing activities of all marketing officers.
- Oversee the marketing of risk asset products as well as cross-selling of CDL’s range of product offerings to new/ existing customers.
- Promote affinity schemes amongst clients in order to achieve greater loyalty and referrals.
Industry Knowledge & Trends
- Monitor advances and trends in global Asset and Wealth Management and apply knowledge in developing CDL’s Asset and Wealth Management operations.
- Obtain and review research and competition analysis with a view of adequately positioning the function and products.
- Keep abreast of business opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of the financial services landscape.
- Deep understanding of wealth management or private banking services, trends including portfolio management, financial planning, asset management, client reporting etc.
- Broad technical skills in retirement plans, general investment matters, and applicable tax, insurance, and estate planning issues.
- Strong entrepreneurial, excellent marketing, negotiating and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Client focused attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion; culturally astute.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills.
- High sense of judgment, ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.