The Hill City Consulting Limited - Our client, a rapidly growing and expanding the pharmaceutical retail company and department store. The company presently has branches in 3 major cities of the southwest region of the country and plans to expand to more cities soon.
Manage all accounting transactions of the organization as well s report generation. Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data. The primary functions of the Account Manager will cover the 6 key areas below:
- Financial accounting report
- Management accounting report
- Budget and budgetary control
- Audit and taxes
- Financial control
- Staff payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily Management accounting, financial accounting, asset management, audit/taxation, people management, customer service.
- Ensure timely delivery of company’s budget and budgetary control and making as well as making future plans for investment.
- Monitor budget performance against actual in each business unit and on the overall company’s performance, giving detailed monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half year, yearly report at the weekly management meeting nd other management reviews.
- Efficiently manage, support and develop all account staff (Head cashier, account officer and account handling officer).
- Undertake periodic financial accounting records and reporting (balance sheet, profit and loss statement, invoices etc.
- Adequate tracking and monitoring of suppliers’ ledge, taking into consideration, return inwards/outwards over a period of time.
- Prepare periodic credit customers account balance, ageing report and follow up to collect outstanding payments.
- Daily posting of all accounting transactions into relevant accounting books.
- Periodic reconciliation of the company’s books to bank, ensuring accurate reporting of financial positions to management and follow-up to ensure proper resolution of any issues.
- Weekly reconciliation of the company’s POS with adequate reporting and follow -up to ensure proper resolution of any issue(s).
- Make available all company documentation as may be deemed fit by the external auditor(s) and for tax purposes.
- Making sure the appropriate taxes are paid by federal, state and local government deadlines.
- Preparation of staff monthly payroll in conjunction with the HR as well as the processing of staff loans advances, ensuring prompt repayment.
- Ensure that all sales account staff complies with company’s guidelines and operations policies.
- Perform any other task that will be assigned.
- BSc/HND in Accounting from a reputable institution
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a retail environment is an added advantage. However, smart and brilliant candidates who may not have the required years of work experience but are humble and willing to learn are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge in the use of accounting applications including Microsoft Office tools
- Vast interest in ICT.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of privileged information
- Strong organization skills, drive and ability to implement change in the fast-moving organization
- Willingness to make an on-the-spot decision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external affiliates and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Strong supervisory and oversight ability.
- N840,000 - N1,200,000 per annum.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV with "Account Manager – IB718" as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.