Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
- The Account Manager will act as the day-to-day head for selected BFP clients, working directly with assigned producers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients with unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
- Act as agency’s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Guide and counsel leading brands within the BFP portfolio.
- Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships.
- Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Liaison between Operations, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
- Creative Business Development
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when necessary
- Proven ability to weave brands into popular culture.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.