Objective & Summary
- Reporting to the Head, Business Development this role is responsible for generating leads, initiating and developing client relationships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Manage relationship with all clients and maintain Zero churn at all time
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual set target
- Liaise with business analyst, management team and account executives to collaborate and win deals
- Periodically conduct the Know Your Customer exercise to keep up to date with changes and activities with your clients.
Research and Reports:
- Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Internal Relationship Management
Liaise & Collaborate with:
- Finance - on the workflow of Service Activation Requests – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management, etc.
- Billing -to negotiate to price within the approved margin
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal - to ensure the aspects of the contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA’s are all adhered to and all documentations are up to date.
Skills / Knowledge
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- General knowledge of ICT solutions
- Knowledge of Nigerian Telecoms Market
- Strong administrative skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Graduate degree qualification essential.
- Accreditation to professional bodies
- The ideal candidate should have selling technology solutions experience.