- Understudy members of the Finance department as they perform their duties
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
- Working with bookkeeping software
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients
- Carry out bank transactions
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
OND in Accounting/Accountancy
Available to work for not more than one (1) year only (non-renewable)
Internship experience in an Accounting role will be advantage
MS Office – Words/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
Basic understanding of financial principles
Ability to work and contribute in a team
Ability to deliver quality service always
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to meet deadlines
N 30, 000 monthly
Send your applications using 'Account Intern' as subject.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.