Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
- Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you like to express your creativity? Then Brand Footprint Communications is the perfect place for your career. Working at Brand Footprint Communications is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with our audience – however and wherever we connect with a brand or business.
- The Account Executive position carries the responsibility for developing and selling advertising campaigns to prospective businesses for BFP. This individual must be independent, very organized and detail-oriented.
- We are looking for candidates that are competitive in nature, who have the ability to first seek to understand a problem, and then develop creative ideas and solution
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to prospect and acquire new business, strong presentation skills and a proven track record in building and sustaining client-based relationships.
- Prospect, pursue & develop new business and service station accounts
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities for each brief are established (presentations, promotions, and research )and met in time frames acceptable to the client
- Identify and cultivate personnel in targeted accounts who make or influence advertising, marketing and related event purchasing decisions
- Address or participate in addressing clients’ concerns, questions and objections
- Participate in negotiating pricing, advertising placements, content, and event concepts
- Steward proposals, deals and post-deal analyses
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
Education and experience
- /BS degree preferred with a minimum of three years of experience in media sales, account management, marketing or sales of other complex business solutions.