EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- OND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Must be Female.
- Should reside around Lekki axis.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.