- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents all financial transactions of the company by entering account information correctly, consistently and in a timely manner. Submits monthly financial reports of all company under Mozuk Healthcare Group.
- Reviews bills, invoices and purchase order.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing all financial transaction documents of the company.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing database backup and keep all company financial information confidential.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
- Maintain financial security by following and enforcing internal controls.
- Manage office/hospital supplies stock and place orders for non-laboratory and clinical items.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Ensures all company asset are properly numbered and tagged.
- Supervise the Office Assistants, Cleaners, Receptionist/Account Clerk, and Security Officers.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by management.
- Reports to the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Must have a minimum of BSc or HND Accounting
- Must have at least 3 – 4 years of prior experience in accounting and administration.
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through with a focus on producing the highest quality product possible.
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other accounting packages an ability and interest in learning on the job - Maturity, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage.
- Enthusiasm for mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values: Customer First, Respect, Reliability, Transparency and Quality Care.
Location: Deidei Abuja and Kaduna Road, Suleja, Niger State
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.