- Preparation of Budgets, monitoring all project expenditures in line with the approved budget and work plan.
- Preparing weekly and monthly Budget reports.
- Control and manage project petty cash ensuring timely disbursement and that retirements are received with their supporting documents for all activities
- Ensure accurate recording and filing of all financial documents
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Report to and work closely with Executive Director and the Project Manager in providing Finance and Admin support during all phases of the project.
- Monitor and analyze all financial and administrative aspects of the projects, review relevant documents and reports
- Ensure the overall coordination on Finance and administrative issues, carry out actual to budgeted variance analysis on a weekly basis, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare and submit timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual project financial reports.
Qualification and experience needed for this position include:
- B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Experience in financial and administrative management/Social enterprise
- Must also be a resident of Osogbo
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, team player, able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Good IT skills
- Passion for Child and Youth development/working with NGOs
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.