You will be responsible for acquiring new partner restaurants, in Lagos for Damtos Foods. Overall, your focus is to ensure only high-quality restaurants are signed up to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Your role will include the following:
- Proactively seek out and contact restaurants to introduce them to our platform.
- Work closely with the Marketing team by following up and acting on restaurant leads generated through online campaigns.
- Clearly, communicate the benefits of Damtos Foods and unique services to restaurant owners/managers you meet.
- Educate the restaurants on how to use the service, the key benefits and what is required of them. Ensure restaurant owners/managers with limited knowledge about online/e-commerce understand clearly what we stand for.
- Present restaurants with documents (registration forms, Terms & Conditions) before they are signed up onto the platform.
- Educating new restaurants on the importance of adhering to our customer excellence standards and best practices.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience working in a client facing role (sales) with the primary focus of acquiring new business.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of how an online or e-commerce business operates is very important.
- Very comfortable using digital technology with an “always eager” mindset to find out about new trends
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to ensure our services align with their business goals.
- Must own a Laptop