Topearl Catering Institute is looking for teaching instructors for the following courses:
- Cookery Theory and Practical
- Food and Beverage service (Theory and Practical)
- Hospitality/Tourism Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and
the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge as it relates to the subject
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for the students as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of Institute