PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill this position
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance his/her career in finance and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive work environment.
- Financial Analysis:
- Identify key issues and carry out relevant financial analysis
- Participate actively in compiling proposals for business development activities.
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Develop financial models as required and prepare financial projections (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, etc.).
- Review financial models developed by 3rd parties and other business units including the finance function
- Articulate key relevant financial metrics (e.g. IRR – Internal rate of returns, NPV – Net present value) that are based on assumptions specific to projects under consideration
- Present financial analysis in a reader friendly manner to highlight most important take-aways.
- Understand the drivers of company performance, liquidity, operational and financial efficiency as well as stakeholder value
- Understand common provisions of transaction documents (such as sale and purchase agreements) and their relationship with due diligence findings and key transaction considerations.
- Prepare and deliver due diligence reports from buy and sell sides perspectives
- Investor Relations:
- Develop a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and Strategy
- Build and maintain a good reputation through clear and consistent two way communication
- Manage relationships with analysts, investors and individual shareholders
- Provide market insights to executive management; including financial trends, shareholder concerns, competitor actions and anything that might impact the company.
- Oversee and manage quarterly earning calls as well as prepare the company’s annual report.
- Interact with equity research analysts
- Identify issues necessary to be addressed, its implication and inform management about these issues
- Keep track of investors
- Analyse market and company data (also in comparison to its peers)
- Ensure that information about the company is disclosed transparently, comparatively, consistently and reliably.
- Responsible for Arranging:
- Contacts with research analysts both on the sell side and buy side
- Private meetings with investors
- Shareholder meetings
- Analyst meetings
- Press conferences
- Coordinating media relations and investor communications.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant and a Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Minimum of 2:2 University Degree or its equivalent
- Good understanding of the economic operating environment.
- Deal Advisory or Transaction services experience will be an advantage
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical skills and good business acumen
- Good research and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people and project management skills
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage
- Sound judgement, discretional ability and good decision-making skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556137 to apply for this job .