Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Participating in pre-tour and toolbox meetings with all team members.
- Complying fully with all QHSE requirement, policies and standards and wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Completing formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects.
- Obtaining all required certifications.
- Maintaining all equipment in good, safe working order and reporting any problems or deviations.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment on the rig and the camp.
- Is fully familiar with preventive maintenance programmes.
- Writing analytical reports.
- Supporting the development of employees and acts as a mentor.
- Setting annual objectives for subordinate employees and reviews them periodically.
- Participating in QHSE audits.
- Setting a safe work example for the team.
- Experience in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction.
- Degree in Industrial Electrical or Electronics.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556136 to apply for this job .