Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Overall, in charge of marine administrations and activities at project site.
- Executing main work heavy lift pipelay vessel/barge movements and anchor operations.
- Responsible for the efficient running of marine spreads for smooth operations i.e. Anchor Handling Tug, Supply Boat, Crew Boat etc.
- Piloting all support marine spreads vessel movement at the project site.
- Liaising with clients on daily marine operations.
- Ensure efficient communication at project site between the main work vessel/barge, spread vessels, oil platforms, and operation personnel.
- Carrying Out inspection of marine spreads prior to hiring and upon off-hire.
- Continuous monitoring and recording of weather conditions at Site and advice management on safe operations.
- Supervising other Marine Captains and assisting in planning/execution of company’s marine and logistics strategies
- Years of experience in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction
- Degree in Engineering.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556135 to apply for this job .