Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
- We're looking for a passionate, driven and organized individual to fill our Accounts Officer's Position.
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to receivable transactions.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating all (external and internal) invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Education, Experience & General Skills
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting.
- Experience working in a related field.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other Accounting software
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within and outside the company.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556134 to apply for this job .