Our client is a multinational engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems, and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
Reporting to the Head of Security, you will be the first point of contact for all problems with the security systems. You will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient administrative service to the Executive Team, including assisting with day to day tasks.
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Manage associated alarms and call monitoring.
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software
- Receive all alerts in case of violation and escalating them to the competent departments
- Respond to alarms received for security, fire.
- Follow-Up Recording Videos Status, Alarms
- Follow established procedures to determine the severity and validity of the alarm
- Follow-up procedures for Searching of persons and cars.
- Prepare a daily report to protection & Control Main Department.
- Create summaries of threats and recommend proactive solutions including documenting, and escalate risks to the management.
- A degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Experience in the Security Systems field.
- Good knowledge of security systems and processes.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) packages.
- Security Certifications (eg CPO, CPP, PCI, CSS)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556131 to apply for this job .