Pivotage Consulting - Our client who is an Oil Servicing firm within the oil and gas industry, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Supervise, perform and coordinate all project controls functions on any and all projects.
- Coordinate, collect and evaluate cost, schedule and progress information on the project. Regularly update the schedule of milestone payments with approved Milestone Certificates and Invoiced Milestones. Advise client on any need for corrective action.
- Maintain detailed control budgets of costs in a computerized cost management system. Provide and maintain baseline schedules, and update monthly progress on projects.
- Monitor project costs and schedule against the plan, evaluate for deviations/trends and forecast what will be the end results if no specific actions are taken to modify the future.
- Perform regular cost reviews with Project Team to monitor, trend, and forecast project costs. Alert the Project Management Team of any significant deviations that should attract corrective action.
- Assemble information on the progress and status of the project. Coordinate, prepare and issue on a timely basis the monthly project status report.
- Perform occasional probabilistic and/or risk analyses regarding the project's cost and schedule.
- Ensure the preparation of a final cost report after project completion.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Manager
- Ensure ethical behavior at all times.
- Responsive to customer needs and help to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Good team player with open and direct communication.
- Must practice diversity at the workplace.
- The diplomatic relationship at all times.
- Higher National Diploma/B.Sc in any science courses or its equivalent qualifications in Business related disciplines. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of Oilfield operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills demonstrate the ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
Special Competencies Required:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Proven and Sound Project Controls experience.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, how cost and schedule control support those principles and other functions in a cross-functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, subcontractors, superiors, customers, and subordinates despite a project environment.
- Able to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Excellent computer skills. Especially with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Display a visible commitment to promoting an Incident and Injury-Free (IIF) culture at the workplace.
Applicants should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556123 to apply for this job .