Pivotage Consulting - Our client who is an Oil Servicing firm in the oil and gas industry, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Perform the numbering, filing, sorting, and retrieval of hard copy documents.
- Perform file backup and ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
- Store company documentation in a safe and orderly manner, and in line with company policies and procedures.
- Provide adequate document control support to projects
- Accurately update information as required, assist with file migrations and audits.
- Assist Document Control Supervisor to develop and maintain documents such as minutes of meetings, specifications, drawings, procedures, approvals and related items.
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly reports for the Document Control Center
- Monitor all Transmission of Transmitter Sheet Outgoing (TSO), Transmitter Sheet Incoming (TSI) between Client, Contractor, and Sub-contractor (Vendors).
- Perform data entry of vendor/supplier drawing, engineering schedule items, engineering procedures and process specifications.
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Information Management Systems.
- Assist Document Control Supervisor and advise Project Manager/Project Engineer on Document Control needs prior to commencement of any construction or installation activities.
- Be able to participate in meetings and Quality Action Teams (QAT) for the Document Controls Group and initiate improvements when necessary.
- Higher National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualifications in Engineering, Sciences or Social Sciences will be acceptable.
- Basic knowledge of Oilfield operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills, willing to learn
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme. Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills demonstrate the ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with field-based personnel in fluent English.
- Ensure ethical behavior at all times.
- Responsive to customer needs and help to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Good team player with open and direct communication.
- Must practice diversity at the workplace.
- The diplomatic relationship at all times.
Special Competencies Required:
- Have flare for Document Control.
- Knowledge of oil field and gas plant equipment, materials and practices
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Displays visible commitment to promoting an incident and injury-free (IIF) culture on the Project.
Applicants should send their CV's only using the job title as the subject of the application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556122 to apply for this job .