Pivotage Consulting - Our client who is an Oil Servicing firm within the oil and gas industry, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the role below:
Job Requirements & Responsibilities.
- Perform, participate and contribute to oil and gas related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Responsible for planning and efficient Engineering, Project Engineering and Project Management Team support of projects.
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports, as required.
- Prepare, collect, and evaluate cost, schedule and progress information on a project. Regularly update the schedule of milestone payments with approved Milestone Certificates and Invoiced Milestones. Advise client on any need for corrective action.
- Maintain detailed control budgets of costs in a computerized cost Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team systems.
- Provide and maintain cost and project controls, schedules, and update monthly progress reports on projects.
- Monitor project costs and schedule against the plan, evaluate for deviations/trends and forecast what will be the end results if no specific actions are taken to modify the future.
- Perform regular cost reviews with Project Team to monitor, trend, and forecast project costs. Alert the Project Manager and Project Management Team of any significant deviations that should attract corrective action.
- Assemble information on the progress and status of the project. Coordinate, prepare and issue on a timely basis a monthly project status report.
- Perform occasional probabilistic and/or risk analyses regarding the project's cost and schedule.
- Ensure the preparation of project closeout report after project completion.
- Participate actively in the Construction and Implementation of Projects/ Contracts. The scopes will cover fabrication of topsides, platforms revamp, repairs, refurbishment, painting, tank construction, revamp, cleaning and modifications, flow line/pipeline construction and repair, and miscellaneous offshore and onshore facilities installations.
- Development of various plans and installation procedures for fabrication and installation.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Manager.
- Minimum B. Sc. Degree in Engineering or Higher National Diploma. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of Oilfield operations in Land, Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills; can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills demonstrate the ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Should have previously worked with a Project Engineering and Project Management Team.
- Ensure ethical behavior at all times.
- Responsive to customer needs and help to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Good team player with open and direct communication. Must practice diversity at the workplace.
- The diplomatic relationship at all times.
Special Competencies Required:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments or tasks concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Proven and Sound Project Engineering and Project Management Team experience.
- Solid understanding of Project Engineering and Project Management principles; how cost and schedules control support those principles and other functions in a cross-functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, specialist subcontractors such as OEM, other subcontractors, superiors, customers, and subordinates despite a project environment.
- Able to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Excellent computer skills. Especially with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Display a visible commitment to promoting an Incident and Injury-Free (IIF) culture at the workplace.
- Applicants should send their CV's only using the jobtitlee as the subject of the application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556121 to apply for this job .