A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To ensure compliance with the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- To ensure that the business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- To ensure that the affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
- To arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- To attend the broad meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- To prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
- To advise, in conjunctions with the company’s solicitors, the chief executive or other executives, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
- Filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To convene/arrange the meetings of directors, on their advise needs globally.
- Bsc in Law and must have finished service
- Must be very articulate and vibrant
- Highly presentable
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556120 to apply for this job .