An NGO seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The State Program Coordinators, with Technical Oversight of TCI Fin. Manager
General Description of Responsibilities:
The Program Finance and Admin Associate is responsible for providing Logistics and Financial assistance to the NURHI 2/TCI Project at the Project Site on Funds disbursement and Project administrative roles on behalf of NURHI 2/TCI Project, especially as it relates to TCI State Projects at the respective States headed by the SPC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the various information on as needed basis for efficient operation and management of the funds at the instance of the Program and Finance Administration, and report appropriately to the AHQ with the coordination of the SPC;
- Respond to field-based staff/Consultants’ requests for information, documents or assistance promptly as relates to the TCI Project, including assisting on banking transaction at the Project Site;
- Maintain organized files/records on all related program and finance documentation, reports, and documents;
- Format, edit, photocopy and disseminate documents as may be required for the project;
- Assist with office management logistics and compliance with project policies, and purchasing and procurement protocols, including bids and analysis;
- Assist in maintaining and updating equipment log for the TCI State office;
- Assist the NURHI/TCI technical staff (SPC) with preparation and logistics for meetings, seminars, workshops and other events as may be required;
- Write up and share minutes of all non-confidential formal meetings; and perform other related duties as necessary.
- Attend to other documentation request/needs in collaboration with State Program Coordinator and AHQ Program Operations and Knowledge Management Officer.
- Management of specific petty cash funds (if any) for the State, as may be assigned with proper documentation;
- May be assigned to monitor specific functions on the field on funds disbursement and other Program logistics for the TCI Project.
- Preparation of TCI specific activity budget in collaboration with the SPC and follow up with AHQ for funding.
- Coordinate the logistics of procurement bids and verification of Vendors as may be required for the Project.
- Write up and share reports/analysis of findings on all procurement logistics with AHQ Finance Unit.
- Attend to other jobs as may be assigned by the Supervisor or JHPHINI/NURHI management.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of OND Certificate in related Social Sciences, HND/University graduate preferred
Experience working in an office, preferably a Development NGO environment;
Some degree of knowledge of M&E, DATA Analysis may be an added advantage.
Must be able to write, speak and read fluently in English.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/556119 to apply for this job .