GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Ref Id: 3131304
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Operationally owns, in conjunction with the Commercial, S&OP, OOM & Logistics functions, reducing distribution inventory in the following buckets: Finished goods (FG) in warehouses, installation in process (IIP) at customers, locally sourced items (LSI / ICAT), etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Regional functional teams to establish operating mechanisms and develop actions to reduce aged inventory which will improve working capital and reduce obsolescence expense
- Lead regional Commercial & OOM/LogOPS leaders to identify aged systems stranded in the region
- Root cause reasons why inventory is aging and develop action plans to prevent in the future
- Engage commercial team to promote sales, match aged systems with backlog, and reallocate inventory to align with demand
- Develop domain expertise in inventory management leveraging oracle, istock and tableau reporting tools
- Drive continuous improvement and implement best practices across global materials team
- Exhibit leadership and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Lead key materials projects to improve the overall working capital position for GE Healthcare
- Drive for continuous inventory turn improvement and implement best practice models to assure targets are achieved
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years supply chain experience or HS diploma and +7 years supply chain experience
- Proven ability to drive change initiatives in a matrix environment
- Ability to successfully motivate and maintain employee involvement while driving change
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
- Proven Oracle knowledge and experience
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- Certified six sigma green/black belt
- Lean manufacturing experience
- OMLP Graduate
- MBA or Master’s Degree/ or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Previous experience with global inventory management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/555802 to apply for this job .