A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Dialysis Nurse/Technician(s) with relevant working experience
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general nursing operations but not limited to dialysis/renal nursing care, operation of dialysis machines, excellent bedside manners, patient communication skills, while being able to work in a team. A previous knowledge/experience of running a dialysis centre will be an added advantage
- Administering dialysis treatment to patients with kidney diseases
- Operates a dialysis machine, gives post-dialysis medications or fluids to support patients’ recovery from renal procedures
- Ensures effective patient care and that standards of quality care are met daily
- Oversee patients’ recovery after dialysis
- Assists physicians with renal procedures and provides direct patient care as required.
- Request dialysis equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests as at when due
- Provide pre- and post- dialysis nursing care to patients
- Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/555362 to apply for this job .