American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Approach clients via cold calling and direct mail to inquire about their insurance situations and future needs
- Deliver policy proceeds after a claim is filed and approved
- Communicate with Insurance Adjusters about the life cycle of each claim
- Explain the differences in policy specifics so clients can make informed decisions about their purchases
- Assist with obtaining underwriting approval
- Respond to clients’ questions and complaints
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales.
- Applicants must be 30 years and above.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/555017 to apply for this job .