IPI PowerTech is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighbouring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- Revising the technical manuals, repairing reports, and material replacement report from Operation Department or a third-party company, in order to approve replacements and monitor reports.
- Eliminating possibilities of performance decreasing due to undone material replacement
- Protect site performance from any delayed replacement by the third party
- Ensure replacements are performed as planned
- Release allocated budget for spare parts and replacement material,
- Set the material budget and quantity baselines, in collaboration with the stakeholders and develop the control plan accordingly.
- Ensure a smooth and on-time collection of data and reports from other parties.
- Coordinate the daily process of checking reports, result recording, and data saving.
- Monitor and validate spare parts consumption and other financial factors.
- Recommend and discuss performance enhancement activities with other key players.
- A good first degree,
- At least two (2) years experience.
- Must be very proficient in data analysis using MS Excel functions as Vlook up, Hlook up, IFs functions, pivot table etc.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Highly analytical and have an excellent problem-solving skill.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554992 to apply for this job .