Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa. Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa - All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa's Agribusiness sector.
- Welcome2Africa International is seeking a Executive Assistant/PA Intern is required to support an extremely dynamic, innovative, and an extremely driven entrepreneurial CEO of an emerging International Private Sector development company dedicated to the economic growth of Africa.
- Working to a fast pace is key for this role, as the CEO manages several territories and her work load is due to double over the coming years so a "go getting" PA is vital. As a key contact for both internal and external stakeholder, excellent communication and accounting skills is essential.
- A great opportunity to work with a pioneer who poised for great success.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison within the organisation. ; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, community oriented and Africa Focus.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The executive assistant is also expected to have good accounting skills.
- Arranging and attending meetings with the CEO
- Sending and responding to emails
- Researching and identifying clients
- Provide accounting reports
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements. Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Contribute to development of Company
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Interested and qualified canddiates should send their CV's and a Cover Letter of no more than 1000 words detailing your suitability and experience.
- Please note there is a 4 week unpaid trial.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554914 to apply for this job .