Azman Air is one of the fastest growing privately owned Nigerian Airline founded in 2010. Azman Air has dominated local and international carriers in providing affordable and comfortable flights to different destinations within and outside Nigeria.
- Launch and recover aircraft in accordance with specific guidelines during day and night hours.
- Perform aircraft inspections in accordance with published criteria.
- Perform fueling operations using gravity fill and closed circuit refueling methods.
- Service engine oil and hydraulic systems as required.
- Act as a member of an aircraft moving crew when directed.
- Perform aircraft washing and lubrication when assigned.
- Act as a member of the engine rinse team when directed.
- Be familiar with and operate portable firefighting equipment.
- Minimum of 7000 total flying hours experience
- Type rated in B:737 Classic and
- Minimum of 1000 hours on the type
- Minimum of 5000 hours as Captain.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554885 to apply for this job .