Stresert Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position above.
Directly Reports To
- Data Verification & Processing Manager, Supervisor, Team/Lead.
- We are looking to staff a project office for a government empowerment programs. Hence, we are looking for a competent and dedicated individual for a one-year contract position for the role of;
- To facilitate and process all registration details of applicants of the program.
- To identify and escalate appropriate queries arising from the verification process ensuring that only applicants with verified and appropriate ID are entered on the whitelist.
- Verification report
- Periodic analytics.
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Completing the verification checks for applicants to the program.
- Ensuring high standards of fidelity and attention to detail by conducting verifications using all available resources and following agreed procedures.
- Use appropriate questioning/investigation techniques to probe apparent anomalies/queries.
- Escalate anomalies/queries in line with processes.
- Complete verification of field data upon upload to ensure requirements of the application are met.
- Key deliverables are produced within agreed timeframes to required standards.
- Verification reports are comprehensive and submitted within the established timeframe.
Minimum Required Job Specifications
Academic and Professional:
- First degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline field.
- Demonstrable experience of similar work and working in a customer focused environment
- Integrity; Accountability; Excellence; Professionalism; Teamwork; Transparency.
- Use of Spreadsheets/Data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail and focus on “getting it right”the first time
- Highly developed ability to pay close attention to detail so that work produced is reliable and accurate.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- A collaborative approach to team working and cross-organizational team working
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Ranges between N180,000 - N250,000 monthly (based on experience) for the one-year contract duration.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's using ‘DVA010’ as the subject of the mail.
- Ideal applicants should be resident in Abuja. Applicants who are willing to relocate to Abuja are welcome. However, please note there is no consideration for a relocation allowance
- Qualified applicants’ will be contacted for interviews.
- Do not apply if you hold a full-time job.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554811 to apply for this job .