A fashion retail start-up is looking to recruit Retail Associates who will be responsible for representing the brand and driving its mission of excellent customer service. The job of a retail associate involves selling, restocking and merchandising. The retail associate is responsible for greeting and assisting the customers as well as maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise. Being a representative of the brand, the retail associate must be friendly and energetic, as well as swift to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers over the phone, face to face, or by email
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be female
- Must be able to commute easily to Lekki Phase 1 or Ikoyi
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Must smell good, be well-presented, polite and friendly at all times Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Have very good IT and numeracy skills
- Social medial savvy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Due to the nature of the role, this position is only open to Female Applicants
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554804 to apply for this job .