Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to drive and manage strategic partnerships on behalf of the Innovation Consulting Unit at CcHUB.
- The Innovation Consulting Unit supports Nigerian institutions and individuals with innovation to create value.
- As Business Development Manager, you will serve as the interface between CcHUB and our partners, identifying and negotiating new partnerships for CcHUB across all innovation consulting areas to help achieve our business objectives. You will also recommend opportunities to improve and extend relationships with strategic partners.
- This role reports to the Director, Innovation Consulting.
- Identify, develop and negotiate new opportunities and partnerships.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Partner with Management to plan new joint initiatives and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Ensure project & initiative progress, including consistent & effective communication. This includes managing escalation & avoiding risk.
- Manage all relationships with partners (investors and clients) and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with practice leads to execute partnership plans efficiently.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of client needs and identify trends and opportunities, in order to develop plans that grow the scope and quality of our partnerships.
- Attend partnership related meetings with Practice and Unit leads.
- Perform other details as assigned by leadership.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in managing and growing corporate partnerships.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a Consulting environment.
- Highly developed networking skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in writing strong effective proposals & delivering presentations.
- Self-motivated, revenue driven and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- A chance to 'own' your role
- An all-around fun company.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554718 to apply for this job .