We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our growing restaurant business. You will deliver a high-quality food and drinks menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, marketing and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire and manage qualified u, set work schedules, oversee food and drinks prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly, underpinned by consistent marketing and customers dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations, deep cleaning and staff hygiene
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events and table booking management
- Recommend and implement ways to reach a broader audience, in particular discounts and social media promotion
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS) and team management tools such as Slack.
- Working knowledge of social media tool for Business; such as Facebook pages, Instagram, Whatsapp for Business.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
Remuneration and Benefits
You will join a young and dynamic team with the opportunity to help grow the business. In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Application deadline: 27th July 2018
Start Date: ASAP
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554592 to apply for this job .